Tuyển tập 50 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh ôn thi công chức thuế 2017 vừa mới ra lò – có đáp án dành cho các bạn. Đáp án về cơ bản đúng hết, nhưng các bạn nhớ check kĩ nhé- mọi thứ chỉ là tham khảo- cái của mình làm mới đọng lại.
1. Many wild animals are now in danger of …… .
A. death B. disease C. survival D. extinction
2. If doctors could discover the… for cancer, they could save millions of people’s lives.
A. success B. reason C. remedy D. effect
3. One of the worst ……. that mankind has ever had is cancer.
A. situation B. diseases C. conditions D. accidents
4. We would ……. lung cancer if people give up smoking.
A. finish B. get rid of C. kill D. cancel
5. Mark went to the party …. he wasn’t invited.
A. because B. in spite of C. however D. although
1. D 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. D
6. This shirt is …… small for me to wear.
A. so B. very C. too D. most
7. Thousands of people ………. being employed in the textile industry.
A. have B. are C. has D. is
8. If she ……. so conceited, we’d like her more.
A. weren’t B. isn’t C. hasn’t been D. wouldn’t be
9. I received a lot of presents ………. my eighteenth birthday.
A in B. on C. at D. during
10. Nam feels ……. because he did very badly on his last test.
A. happy B. happily C. unhappy D. unhappily
6. C 7. B 8. A 9. B 10.C
11. I like listening to the music programme ……. the radio.
A. above B. in C. through D. on
12. She’s scared of living ………. her own in a big city.
A. by B. on C. for D. in
13. There are more than 6000 living languages, ….. which English is the most widely used.
A. of B. for C. about D. on
14. English is regarded as an effective ….. of international communication.
A. method B. solution C. result D. medium
15. It is said that ……………. is better than cure.
A. health B. remedy C. prevention D. surgery
11.D 12.B 13. A 14. D 15. C
16. You can use my telephone ……. you pay for the calls you make.
A. as long as B. although C. however D. whereas
17. I liked the book very much …………. I didn’t have enough money to buy it.
A. because B. while C. but D. unless
18. Life in the city is much more ……….. than that in the country.
A. expense B. expenses C. expensive D. expand
19. We were planning to have a picnic but …… , it was raining heavily.
A. fortune B. fortunately C. fortunate D. unfortunately
20. The ……….. is the place where a particular species of animals is normally found.
A. habitat B. surrounding C. region D. area
16. A 17. C 18. C 19. D 20. A
21. The ………….. of this city has increased rapidly in the recent years.
A. number B. population C. crowd D. total
22. The girl ………….. photo was in the paper today lives in our street.
A. who B. whom C. which D. whose
23. Have you got a ………….. carpet than this?
A. cheaper B. cheap C. cheapest D. the cheapest
24. When I my new house, I …….. for a telephone.
A. was buying/ asked B. were buying/ were asking
C. bought/ asked D. bought/ was asking
25. She ………… to go on a diet.
A. advised B. advises C. advising D. was advised
21. B 22.D 23. A 24. C 25, D
31. He is starting ……….. French.
A. to learn B. learning C. learns D. learnt
32. Jack doesn’t mind ………. at night.
A work B. works C. working D. to work
33. There are fifty ……….. for this job.
A. applicants B. apply C. applications D. applying
34. My sister is ………at cooking than I am.
A. good B. well C. better D. badly
35. My mother is ……… doing her housework now.
A. busy B. busy with C. busy in D. busy to
31. A 32. C 33. A 34. C 35. A
William Shakespeare was the (41) writer in the English language. He was born in 1564 in Stratford- upon- Avon. (42) the age of eighteen he married Anne Hathaway, (43) was eight years
(44) than himself. A few years later he moved to London, (45) he worked as a actor and a playwright. Shakespeare (46) thirty seven plays and 154 sonnets (a kind of poem). His most famous plays are the four great tragedies – Othelo, Macbeth, Hamlet, and King Lear. Shakespeare died in Stratford (47) 23 April 1616, but his plays are still very popular today. They have been translated into different languages, and many of them have been (48) into films, both in English and other languages. Shakespeare’s plays are about the great issues of life – love, hatred, jealousy, power, ambition, (49) and so on. So, his plays are just relevant today as they were in the sixteenth (50).
41. A. great B. greater C. greatest D. greatly
42. A. at B. in C. on D. by
43. A. whom B. who C. whose D. which
44. A. old B. elder C. eldest D. older
45. A. which B. where C. when D. place
46. A. write B. writes C. written D. wrote
47. A. in B. on C. at D. by
48. A. did B. done C. made D. make
49. A. death B. died C. die D. to died
50. A. days B. months C. years D. century
41c 42a 43b 44b 45a 46d 47b 48c 49a 50d