Reusable 4-layer protective mask. Reusable 4-layer protective mask With anti-bacterial and virus inactivating technology.
- Water Repellent Outer Layer – AATCC22 Standards to prevent droplets and airborne particulate matters, liquid sprays that carry bacteria, viruses, harmful substances from passing through.
- Anti-bacterial and Virus Inactivating Technology: the Twin Core Layer and the Inner Layer are treated with the scientific proven Anti-Bacterial and Virus Inactivating Agent made using the Silver Ion Technology.
- Twin Core Layers with dust filtration ability.
- Adjustable Nose Clip to seal the nose bridge, preventing harmful airborne particulate matters and aerosols from penetration, and avoiding foggy glasses.
- Full Chin Cover to enhance protection from contaminated airborne particulate matters, aerosol in and out of the mouth.
- Reusable up to 30 washes while remaining anti-bacterial efficacy.
- General Public Use (Offices, Factories, Supermarkets, Public Transportations, etc….)
- Preventive use in areas with potential epidemic transmission.
- Put the mask on your face with clean hand(s), so it fully covers your nose and mouth. Make sure the logo side is facing outward. Take the mask off from the ear loops, avoid touching the outside of the mask.
- Do not reuse a pre-used mask in a hazardous, potentially infectious environment.
- Place the used mask in a closed plastic bag. Wash by hand and dry it for the next usage.
- Dispose the mask after 30 washes to ensure its protective efficiency.
- Store in a clean, dry place, at room temperature.
- Expiration in 3 months after first use.
|MFG||Thygesen Textile Vietnam|
|PACKAGE||1 unit per bag|
|NET WGT||Size M: 20 g/unit
Size L: 22 g/unit