● Implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies. The goal is to increase engagement across our communities worldwide.
● Providing engaging text, images, and video content for social media accounts and community groups.
● Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
● Create engaging and shareable content for a blog, Facebook page, Twitter monthly newsletters and/or promotional videos.
● Providing community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
● Planning and executing community initiatives and programs.
● Monitoring social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
● Working with journalists and PR agencies to ensure accurate brand representation.
● Coordinating with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure product consistency
● Building relationships with users, potential investors, industry professionals and journalists.
● Working with business partners to bring in member perks as and when needed.
● You are intrinsically motivated to enjoy the job on a daily basis
● You are enthusiastic to engage your staff, colleagues and customers into a dynamic, collaborative environment
● You are customer-oriented to enjoy working with users, to listen with empathy and to solve their problems
● You have hands on experience with community management and social media management for brands
● You have the ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
● You are knowledgeable of online marketing and marketing channels
● You have 3+ years of experience in a communications or PR role
● You have strong English skills. IELTS 6.5 minimum is required.
● Joining a team of young and enthusiastic blockchain and crypto professionals in a diverse culture. You will be working with people from all around the world!
● Gross salary: $1,000 – $1,500/month based on experience
● Sales commission based on achievement of KPI
● Insurance as prescribed
● Company lunch package and other company benefits.
● Submit your resume and cover letter to email: JenHR.Meta@gmail.com
● Attach a short video introducing about yourself