60 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh ôn thi công chức thuế có đáp án. Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh công chức thuế, Tài liệu on thi công chức môn tiếng Anh, De thi trắc nghiệm công chức thuế, De thi tiếng Anh công chức thuế 2020, De thi tiếng Anh công chức thuế 2021, Mẹo thi tiếng Anh công chức thuế, De thi kiến thức chung công chức thuế, Cấu trúc de thi tiếng Anh công chức thuế Các bạn lưu ý đáp án chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo nhé
CÁCH ÔN THI CÔNG CHỨC TIẾNG ANH HIỆU QUẢ
NỘI DUNG VÀ CẤU TRÚC CỦA ĐỀ THI CÔNG CHỨC TIẾNG ANH
Phần 1: ( 15 câu): Chọn ra đáp án đúng nhất trong 4 đáp án A, B, C, D.
Phần 2: (5 câu) Bài đọc hiểu Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề, lĩnh vực mà ngành bạn dự thi. Đây cũng là dạng bài chiếm nhiều câu và cũng là dạng bài ngại làm nhất. Điều quan trọng nhất, đó là ĐỪNG BAO GIỜ CỐ DỊCH HẾT CẢ BÀI, thay vào đó hãy đọc lướt, đọc câu hỏi đọc các câu chủ đề ở đầu và cuối đoạn thôi nhé.
Phần 3: (10 câu) : Bài đục lỗ Tiếng Anh ( Điền từ vào đoạn văn). Về cơ bản, nó giống với phần 1, chỉ khác là phần 1 nó là từng câu rơi, còn ở đây nó là 1 đoạn văn.
MẸO ÔN THI CÔNG CHỨC TIẾNG ANH HIỆU QUẢ
Hầu hết các thí sinh đều lo lắng về mảng từ vựng tuy nhiên bạn có thể nhanh chóng có được nhiều từ vựng mà không cần học thuộc quá nhiều chỉ bằng cách:
- Ghi chép các từ mới có trong bài luyện tập
- Học thuộc toàn bộ từ
- Kiểm tra trí nhớ: sau 3-5 ngày học hãy kiểm tra lại 1 lượt để đảm bảo bản thân không quên.
Đối với những phần thi khác bạn chỉ cần nhớ:
- Đọc kỹ hướng dẫn làm bài thi
- Đọc kỹ đề và các đáp án trước khi lựa chọn
- Khi trả lời hết hãy rà soát lại các đáp án
- Đưa ra câu trả lời đúng nhất trong các đáp án
- Không nên dành quá nhiều thời gian cho một câu khó
- Nên đọc và trả lời luôn
- Cố gắng đọc theo thứ tự để tránh đánh nhầm đáp án
Phần 1: 10 câu
1. Bicycles ______ in the driveway.
A. must not leave B. must not be leaving C. must not be left D. must not have left
2. Beethoven‟s Fifth Symphony _______ next weekend.
A. is going to be performed B. has been performed
C. will be performing D. will have performed
3. Reagan _________ an actor years ago.
A. is said to be B. was said being C. was said have been D. is said to have been
4. I hate _________ personal question by newly – acquainted friends.
A. to be asking B. to be asked C. being asking D. of asking
5. It _________ that learning a foreign language __________ a lot of time.
A. says/ is taken B. is saying / has been taken
C. is said/ takes D. was said/ was taken
6. The trees ___________ .
A. were grown by John yesterday in the backyard B. were grown in the backyard by John yesterday
C. were grown in the backyard yesterday by John D. in the backyard were grown yesterday by John
7. __________ yet?
A. Have the letters been typed B. Have been the letters typed
C. Have the letters typed D. Had the letters typed
8. English has become a second language in countries like India. Nigeria or Singapore where it _____ for administration, broadcasting and education.
A. is used B. it is used C. used D. being used
9. The telephone _______ by Alexander Graham Bell.
A. is invented B. is inventing C. invented D. was invented
10. Lots of houses ________ by the earthquake.
A. are destroying B. destroyed C.were destroying D. were destroyed
1c 2a 3d 4b 5c 6b 7a 8b 9d 10d
Phần 2: 50 câu
1. If there weren‟t the pull of the earth, everyone ______ of the same weight.
A. Would be B. is C. will be D. are
2. If I had met you last Sunday, I ________ here today.
A. Wouldn‟t have been B. wouldn‟t be C. were not D. will not be
3. If she __________ with him, she would have spoken to him.
A. Didn‟t angry B. weren‟t angried C. hadn‟t been angry D. hadn‟t angried
4. If it _________ for your help, I really don‟t know what I would have done.
A. Wasn‟t B. weren‟t C. hasn‟t been D. hadn‟t been
5. If he had passed the last examination, he ________ happy now.
A. Would be B. am C. was D. can be
6. If she hadn‟t gone out in the rain without a raincoat, she _______ in the bed now with flu.
A. Weren‟t B. hadn‟t been C. wouldn‟t be D. wouldn‟t have been
7. If you ________ to my advice in the first place, you wouldn‟t be in the mess right now.
A. Listen B. will listen C. had listened D. listened
8. If they had searched more carefully, they ______ the watch sooner.
A. Will find B. would find C. found D. would have found
9. Would you mind if I ________ in the room?
A. Smoke B. smoked C. would smoke D. had smoked
10. If I had got up early, I ________ to have breakfast now.
A. Have B. had C. would have D. would have had
1A 2A 3C 4D 5A 6D 7D 8D 9B 10D
11. Jane ________ in such a trouble if she had been more careful when typing the contract.
A. Will not be B. would not have been C. will not have been D. would not be
12. I can‟t sleep because the noise. I wish they _______ so much noise.
A. Are not making B. were not making C. would have not been making D. had not been making
13. I wish that you _______ here yesterday.
A. Were B. have been C. are D. had been
14. If the weather ______ worse, we‟ll have to cancel our camping trip.
A. Got B. would get C. will get D. gets
15. I wish you ______ to the theatre last night, but you didn‟t.
A. Would come B. had come C. was coming D. came
16. _______ I were you, I would take a taxi to the airport.
A. If B. Unless C. Because D. When
17. I wish I ______ a car. I‟m tired of catching the bus to work every day.
A. Had had B. had C. have D. will have
18. If the weather ________ worse, we won‟t go to the beach.
A. Will get B. got C. gets D. would get
19. Her parents would not be upset if she _______ harder.
A. Is working B. will work C. worked D. works
20. If I had time, I ________ to the beach with you this weekend.
11B 12B 13D 14D 15B 16A 17B 18C 19C 20B
A. Would have gone B. would go C. will have gone D. will go11B 12B 13D 14D 15B 16A 17B 18C 19C 20B
21. I asked her __________ she understood the lesson.
A. If not B. if C. even if D. if only
22. If I ______ ten years younger, I would do yoga every day.
A. Are B. am C. have been D. were
23. If I had time, I _______ to the beach with you this weekend.
A. Will have gone B. would go C. will go D. would have gone
24. We would save thousands of lives if _________ the remedy for the flu.
A. We had not found out B. we find out C. we will find D. we found
25. If gravity, the pull of the earth, is zero, everything _________
A. Will float B. would float C. would be floating D. floated
26. I would have said “good bye” to your brother if he _________ there.
A. Could be B. had been C. will be D. will have been
27. Jean gets very agitated if her daughter _______ her once a week.
A. Doesn‟t ring B. didn‟t ring C. not ring D. don‟t ring
28. What will I do if no one __________ meet me at the airport?
A. Meet B. will met C. meets D. met
29. I‟ll be very disappointed if you _________ the exam.
A. Don‟t pass B. won‟t pass C. aren‟t pass D. wouldn‟t pass
30. If he __________ harder, the results would be better.
A. Has worked B. works C. will work D. worked
21B 22D 23B 24D 25A 26B 27A 28C 29A 30D
D. I wish I pass the entrance exam.