50 câu trắc nghiệm ôn thi tiếng Anh công chức thuế- phần 4. Các phần trước các bạn xem ở đây nhé. Về kinh nghiệm học tiếng Anh hiện có rất nhiều phương pháp các bạn xem ở đây. Quan trọng nhất là phương pháp đã chia sẻ nào hợp thfi các bạn dùng.
1. “How many pages…………… so far?”
a. have you studied b. did you study c. do you study d. had you studied
2. We are too late. The plane …………… off ten minutes ago.
a. has taken b. took c. had taken d. was taken
3. “What a lovely boat!” “I ……………half a year building this boat.”
a. spend b. spent c. spending d. have spent
4. How …………since we …………school?
a. are you/ left b. have you been/ have left c. were you/ left d. have you been/ left
5. I think John …………..tomorrow.
a. would come b. come c. will come d. comes
6. After he ———— his driving test he bought a car.
a. had passed b. pass c. passed d. passing
7. When I got to the office, I ———– that I had forgot to lock the door.
a. realized b. had realized c. realize d. have realized
8. When she was 21 she ————– across the United States.
a. drove b. drive c. driven d. was driving
9. He often ———— so nervous before his exams.
a. feels b. felt c. was feeling d. had felt
10. How long have you ————- he was a liar.
a. been knowing b. knew c. know d. known
11. I’m sorry. I don’t understand what —————–.
a. you say b. you’re saying c. you will say d. you would say
12. . ————- to the radio when you get up everyday?
a. Do you listen b. Are you listening c. Was you listening d. Did you listen
13. My sweetheart ————— smoking next week.
a. will give up b. is going to give up c. gives up d. gave up
14. There is no red wine? I ————– white, then.
a. am going to have b. have c. will have d. am having
15. When the phone rang she ———— a letter.
a. writes b. will write c. has written d. was writing
16. As the sun ———— I decided to go out.
a. shines b. has shone c. shine d. was shining
17. I————- your uncle tomorrow, so I’ll give him your note.
a. have seen b. shall have seen c. see d. am going to see
18. ————– study hard when you were at school?
a. Must you b. Had you c. Did you have to d. Were you
19. She is tired because she ————- all day.
a. is studied b. has been studying c. had been studying d. studied
20. Has your teacher ever ———— angry with you?
a. get b. getting c. got d. gets
21. He ———-
a. will be here soon b. will here be soon c. will be soon here d. be soon will ere
22. They———— to the theatre twice so far this month.
a. are going b. go c. went d. have been
23. My daughter ————- university last June.
a. left b. has left c. leaves d. was leaving
24. He hates his boss so he ————- his job
a. leaves b. has left c. is leaving d. left
25. While the waiter was picking up the broken plates, he ———- his finger.
a. cut b. was cutting c. had cut d. cuts
26. Pam was always afraid———— cooking.
a. of b. to c. for d. at
27. When Joe was at school, he was very good—– —- running.
a. to b. for c. in d. at
28. We’ve been thinking ——- moving house.
a. in b. of c. to d. on
29. On his third try, he succeeded———— passing his driving test.
a. in b. on c. at d. to
30. I’m fed up ——– working, I need a holiday.
a. to b. in c. with d. for
31. I’m frightened———– spiders, they terrify me.
a. in b. to c. of d. for
32. They went ———– holiday yesterday.
a. in b. on c. at d. during
33. She’s always talking ——— the phone.
a. in b. on c. at d. over
34. John went red after sitting———– the sun all day.
a. in b. at c. on d. by
35. He didn’t want cash, so I paid the bill———– credit card.
a. by b. with c. in d. on
36. Jim doesn’t enjoy————– sport.
a. to do b. doing c. do d. to doing
37. We are trying ———– money to buy a house.
a. to save b. saving c. save d. saves
38. Would you like something———–?
a. drink b. drinking c. to drink d. drinks
39. Our teacher doesn’t let us ————– gum in class.
a. chew b. chewing c. to chew d. chews
40. It’s hard ———— my father as a child.
a. imagine b. imagining c. imagines d. to imagine
41. My dad made me ————- my homework everyday.
a. to do b. doing c. do d. to doing
42. I wouldn’t like ——– a marathon.
a. run b. to run c. running d. ran
43. It’s impossible ———– Chinese in a year.
a. learning b. learn c. to learn d. learnt
44. I’m not used to ———- as early as this.
a. get up b. getting up c. to get up d. gets up
45. We managed ———- home before the rain started.
a. to get b. get c. getting d. got
46. £ 300 for shoes! That’s ————-!
a. such expensive b. so rich c. so expensive d. so a high price
47. When my children were little we ——– hours playing in the garden.
a. used to spending b. used to spend c. are used to spending d. are used to spend
48. I really need ——– new jacket.
a. a b. any c. some d. a few
49. You ——— eat and drink in class.
a. must b. mustn’t c. have to d. don’t have to
50. I know several engineers from ———.
a. England b. the England c. an England d. English